Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully, if you do not agree with them, do not use this website. Nothing in these terms affects your statutory rights. By using the Honeysuckle Interiors Ltd website, you signify your agreement to be bound by these terms.
The website and products are provided by Honeysuckle Interiors Limited, a company registered in England under number 4523903 with a registered office at Rectory Road, Oakley, Basingstoke,
Hampshire, RG23 7LJ. ("we", "us", "our") When we refer to "you" and "your" we mean the user of the website and purchaser of goods.
We will endeavor to provide uninterrupted, error free access to the website, however this cannot be guaranteed due to the nature of the Internet. Occasionally your access may be suspended or restricted to allow updates, upgrades or repairs, we will try to ensure that this is for the shortest time possible.
1. We are committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK. The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it. If you have any questions about the way in which your information is being collected or used which are not answered by this privacy statement please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. When you order, we need to know your billing information and card information. We do not store this information beyond the validation and verification required during purchase. This allows us to process and fulfil your order. You have the option to withhold personal information that is not required for the order process.
3. We use your personal information
- - solely for payment and billing purposes
- - to notify you of changes to the www.honeysuckleinteriors.co.uk
- - to update you about new products/services
- - to improve our products/services
4. You can choose to sign up for our newsletter and to receive other marketing communications from us. By asking to receive this information you consent to receive marketing communications from us using any contact method which you have provided us with, including by post and e mail. On occasion we may ask for feedback from you about the usage or services our website provides to help us develop and improve it further. For quality control and training purposes, we may monitor or record your communications with us. We will keep your information for as long as is reasonably necessary for these purposes.
5. In order to process your order and deliver your purchases to you we may have to pass your information to some of our service providers. This includes the companies who handle our order dispatch service and our delivery company. Your contact telephone number will be passed on to our courier company who may contact you by phone or text message in order to update you on the delivery date or time of your order.
We will only provide these companies with the information which they need to carry out their jobs. They will only be allowed to use your information in the way in which we tell them, and they will not be entitled to use it in their own right.
6. We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons, beyond the essential requirement for credit/debit card validation during purchase.
7. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorized access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation. We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by contacting email@example.com
9. In order to process credit/debit card transactions, the bank may require verification of your personal details for authorization outside the EEA (European Economic Area). Your information will not be transferred outside the EEA for any other purpose.
If you have any questions about privacy please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The information we seek from you when placing an order is for billing and delivery purposes or for contacting you if we have a query. When placing an order to purchase goods from www.honeysuckleinteriors.co.uk, you will be sent an email confirming receipt of the order and the order details. A contract between you and Honeysuckle Ltd will only take place once the order has been accepted, processed and items dispatched. Your card will be charged at point of order to keep in-line with security legislation.
All products offered for sale by Honeysuckle Interiors Ltd are priced in Pounds Sterling and include UK VAT at the prevailing rate where applicable. Any customs or import duties due when your package reaches its destination country will be your responsibility. Occasionally, despite our best endeavors products appear mispriced, however we verify prices as part of our order confirmation email. If the correct price is lower than that promoted we will always charge you the lower amount and send you the product. If the correct price is higher, we will either contact you to advise you and request instructions before dispatch or cancel the order and notify you accordingly.
We try to hold stocks of all styles for active products, however occasionally an item will be out of stock, if this is the case we will inform you. All delivery dates are estimates and are subject to availability.
Hats and Accessories
All hats and accessories used on this web site are not included in the purchase price unless otherwise stated.
All our hats are available for hire or purchase.
We accept online payments through a secure environment by credit or debit card and transactions are shown in Pounds Sterling. Do not email your card details. No responsibility can be taken for security if you provide your details in this way. Card fraud is illegal and will always lead to prosecution.
Goods ordered from Honeysuckle Interiors Ltd for delivery outside the UK may be subject to import duties and taxes, these will be levied once the parcel reaches it’s destination country. You must pay any charges for customs; we have no control over these and do not know what they may be as customs policies vary from country to country. Contact your local customs officer for full details and regulations.
Your Shopping Account when using the website, you are responsible for ensuring that your account details and passwords remain confidential and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities occurring under your account and password. If you believe this information has become known to someone else or that your account is being misused contact us immediately.
When registering your details ensure that the information you provide us with is complete and correct and that you advise us as soon as possible should this change or you wish your details removed.
Honeysuckle Interiors reserves the right to edit or remove content, refuse access to the website or cancel orders at our discretion. If we cancel an order, it will be without charge to you and you will be notified immediately.
The contents of the website may not be copied, reproduced, duplicated, sold, downloaded or distributed by any means to third parties without our express written consent.
You may copy or print details for the sole purpose of using the website while connected to the Internet.
You must not use the website in any way that causes, or is likely to cause the website or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way.
You must not use the website for fraudulent purposes, spamming or any unlawful activity.
The information contained in the website is for information purposes. Honeysuckle Interiors Ltd is not providing any recommendations or endorsements to any product or services promoted on the website. The material on the website does not constitute advice and you should not use the information on the website to make any decisions or take any action.
All content on the website is the property of Honeysuckle Interiors Ltd, it’s affiliates or suppliers and is protected by UK copyright and database laws. You may not extract or use any content or parts of the content of the website without express written consent.
The website may contain links to other websites. Honeysuckle Interiors Ltd is not responsible for the practices of other websites and companies and does not necessarily endorse the material on these websites.
These links are provided for your convenience only.
Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you, but personal information that we store about you may be linked, by us, to the information stored in and obtained from cookies. We may use the information we obtain from your use of our cookies for the following purposes:
- to recognize your computer when you visit our website
- to track you as you navigate our website
- enable the use of the shopping cart on our website
- to improve the website's usability
- to analyse the use of our website
- in the administration of this website
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
When you use our website, you may also be sent third party cookies. Our [advertisers/service providers] may send you cookies. They may use the information they obtain from your use of their cookies:
- (1) to track your browser across multiple websites
- (2) to build a profile of your web surfing
- (3) to target advertisements which may be of particular interest to you.
- In addition, we use [Google Analytics] to analyse the use
- of this website. [Google Analytics] generates statistical
- and other information about website use by means of
- cookies, which are stored on users' computers. The
- information generated relating to our website is used to
- create reports about the use of the website. [Google] will
- available at: http://www.google.com/privacypolicy.html
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. For example:
- (1) in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Internet Options", "Privacy", and selecting "Block all cookies" using the sliding selector
- (2) in Firefox you can block all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Options", and un-checking "Accept cookies from sites" in the "Privacy" box. Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites. [If you block cookies, you will not be able to use the [shopping cart facility] on this website.
You can also delete cookies already stored on your computer:
- (1) in Internet Explorer, you must manually delete cookie files;
(2) in Firefox, you can delete cookies by, first ensuring that cookies are to be deleted when you "clear private data" (this setting can be changed by clicking "Tools", "Options" and "Settings" in the "Private Data" box) and then clicking "Clear private data" in the "Tools" menu.
Obviously, doing this may have a negative impact on the usability of many websites
VAT Registration Number: 758 1321 30